Amy & Eros in Alaska

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Amy Writes, Eros Naps

Shhh....Eros is sleeping again. I guess he deserves a nap this time since he drove the entire way from Fairbanks to Anchorage and back again in one day yesterday (about 700 miles). I couldn't drive since, while licensed, I am currently uninsured and our rental place didn't sell insurance. Oh, well.

So I've basically put our day in pictures below, rather than write an essay up here. Anchorage was a cool town, though I wish we would have had more time to hang out and do the neat-o nature stuff that's in the area. Although all of that is incredibly expensive since it's not so geared toward shoestring-budget travelers such as we are, so we couldn't have done that much anyway. You can follow our little day-off road trip below. Enjoy.

That said, I would like to ease some of your concerns about Eros's health - he has been eating a steady diet of salad, cookies, ice cream topped with breakfast cereal when they are out of sprinkles, along with whatever other surpises they offer us in our daily cafeteria-food diet. So, while he does skip breakfast, he is well-nourished and isn't wasting away like he might appear in that sleepy picture. Also, I would like to congratulate my brother on getting a job and moving out west! Yay Jake!

2 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool pictures!

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all the picturs! Comments are great!
Mrs M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home